The global dairy stabilizers market size is estimated to be valued at US$ 73.3 million in 2022. With rising usage of dairy stabilizers in products such as cheese, cream, yogurt, and beverages, the overall demand for dairy stabilizers is poised to grow at 5.2% CAGR between 2022 and 2032.
Diary stabilizers are stabilizing agents added to dairy products to help maintain or enhance their original texture, and physical and chemical characteristics. Various stabilizing products such as natural gums, pectin, agar, starch, and gelatin are being used to provide stability to dairy products. These stabilizers have become indispensable substances in dairy products of high rheology.
Growing importance of stabilization of dairy products coupled with rising need for increasing shelf life of dairy products is expected to push the demand for dairy stabilizers during the forecast period.
Dairy product manufacturers are increasingly incorporating dairy stabilizers in their products to enhance the shelf life of dairy products and get proper consistency without altering their flavor, texture, or appearance.
Similarly, rising demand for dairy-based products across the world due to their high nutritional content is anticipated to drive the growth of dairy stabilizers market during the forthcoming decade.
For Critical Insights on this Market, Get A Sample Report!
Demand is mostly high for agar due to its cost effectiveness and highly effective nature. It has in fact become an ideal vegetarian alternative to gelatin in the food industry. Fact.MR Predicts the agar segment to grow at a steady pace during the assessment period.
Regionally, Europe is anticipated to remain the most dominant dairy stabilizers market, accounting for nearly 1/4th revenue share of the global market in 2022. Growth in Europe dairy stabilizers market is driven by rising usage of dairy stabilizers in various applications, increasing consumption of dairy-based products, and supportive government policies.
- Based on type, agar segment will continue to remain the most remunerative in the global dairy stabilizers market during the forecast period.
- Europe is expected to account for the largest share of 23.6% of the dairy stabilizers market in 2022.
- With rising consumption of dairy-based products, North America currently holds 17.9% share of the global market.
- Demand for dairy stabilizers is anticipated to rise at a steady pace across Asia pacific during the forecast period.
- China is likely to remain the most lucrative market for dairy stabilizers in Asia pacific.
- Rising demand for dairy-based products is a key factor augmenting growth in the global dairy stabilizers market.
- Increasing need for improving the quality and shelf life of dairy products will continue to push the demand for dairy stabilizers.
- Favorable government support and introduction of novel dairy stabilizers is likely to boost the sales of dairy stabilizers during the forecast period.
- Rising popularity of plant-based milk and milk products and increasing vegan population are expected to limit the growth of dairy stabilizers market.
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
Leading dairy stabilizers manufacturers are focusing on developing improved and application-specific dairy stabilizers to assure product stability while also adding desirable features.
- In October 2021, CP Kelco, a global leader of nature-based ingredients, launched GENU® Pectin YM-SAL 200, an improved stabilizing solution for salted buttermilk.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Fuerst Day Lawson.
- Tate & Lyle
- TIC Gums, Inc.
- International Food Products Company (IFPC)
- CONDIO GmbH
- Blendhub Corp
- Chr. Hansen
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Ashland Industries Europe GmbH
- Kerry Inc.
- Agropur Cooperative
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Advanced Food Systems
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Calpro Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Fiberstar, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Dairy Stabilizers Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a 360-degree view of the global dairy stabilizers market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The report also highlights key factors such as recent developments and growth drivers influencing sales in the dairy stabilizers market through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Natural Gums
By End Use:
- Frozen Dairy Products
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key Questions Covered in the Dairy Stabilizers Market Report
- What will be the demand outlook of the dairy stabilizers market in 2022?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global dairy stabilizers market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the key drivers bolstering growth in the dairy stabilizers market?
- Which factors are hindering the growth in the dairy stabilizers market?
- Which region is expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the global dairy stabilizers market during 2022-2032?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Food & Beverages Domain
Dairy Enzymes Market: As per Fact.MR. The global dairy enzymes market was valued at US$ 700 million in 2021 and is anticipated to expand 2X through 2032. Rising usage of dairy enzymes for the production of cheese, ice creams & desserts, yogurt, whey, etc. driving growth in the market.
Dairy Cream Market: Fact.MR predicts a positive growth trajectory for dairy cream market during the forecast period owing to the rising usage of dairy creams in soups, bakery products, vegetables and several other end use applications. Similarly, introduction of new innovative dairy creams with different flavors will favor market growth in future.
Dairy Concentrates Market: Global sales of dairy concentrates are anticipated to rise at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to the rising need for improving animal health and increasing milk production, development of new dairy concentrates, and growing demand for products which are rich in protein and energy content. Dairy concentrates are low fiber, high energy, feeds used to supplement livestock feed.
Plant Based Supplement Market: The global Plant Based Supplement market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America has major share in the global plant based Supplement market, followed by Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Plant Based Eggs Market: Rising Health Conscious and Changing Consumer’s Lifestyles Driving the Plant-Based Eggs Market. The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
Plant Based Cheese Market: As of 2021, the market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 924.4 Mn, eventually reaching US$ 3.9 Bn by 2031. Plant based cheese sales in the U.K have grown by 165% in the previous two years. With the second-largest market share, Europe will lead the market growth and has a strong chance of maintaining its position in the next years.
Plant-based Fish Market: The report tracks the global sales of plant-based fish in 20+ high-growth markets, along with analyzing the impact COVID-19 has had on the food & beverage market in general, and plant-based fish demand in particular.