European Gaming announces the final agenda for their second virtual quarterly meetup in 2021.
The meetup already attracted +2k registrations and the interest around the meetups organized by Hipther Agency has increased by +500% in 2021
The team at Hipther Agency along with the Way Seers at European Gaming has designed a program that will satisfy all content needs for companies interested in updates from the EU/EEA/CIS and Balkan regions.
Here is how the final agenda looks like:
All times are in CEST – Central European Summer Time
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – Regulation Outlook on 2021 in Europe
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Responsible Gaming .21
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – Nordic Industry Roundtable
- 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM – Key ingredients for running a successful operation
Among the esteemed experts who will share their latest information, you can find:
- DR. SIMON PLANZER – Partner at PLANZER LAW
- COSMINA SIMION – Managing Partner at Simion & Baciu
- ALLA SEREBRIANSKAIA – Partner/Socia at Asensi Abogados
- MÁIRE CONNEELY – Senior Associate at A&L Goodbody
- CHARMAINE HOGAN – Head of Regulatory Affairs at Playtech
- RASMUS KJAERGAARD – CEO at Mindway AI
- SETH PALANSKY – Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility & Communications at Conscious Gaming
- GUSTAF HOFFSTEDT – Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- MORTEN RONDE – CEO at Danish Online Gambling Association and Managing Partner at Nordic Gambling
- MINNA RIPATTI – Founding partner and legal advisor at Legal Gaming in Finland
- ROLF FRANCIS SIMS – Manager Public Affairs at Kindred Group plc
- DOMENICO MAZZOLA – Commercial Director at Altenar
- YANINA KAPLYA – Head of Marketing at BetGamesTV
- ROBERT LENZHOFER – Co-Founder & CEO at Hölle Games
- NADIYA ATTARD – Director of Sales at Relax Gaming
- …and many more
You can also view the full schedule and speakers’ list on the following link: https://europeangaming.eu/meetups/schedule-q2-meetup/
The aim of the quarterly virtual meetups is to increase the access to quality information, but also provide an excellent opportunity to participate in engaging discussions between the industry stakeholders.
All through the year, you can tune in on quality discussions and meet up with the top names from the EU/EEA/CIS and Balkans via the European Gaming Quarterly Meetups, or with the North and Latin American gaming industry via the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups.
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf