Las Vegas will be the center of the blockchain world when MGM Resorts and Real Vision partner to host The Takeover, a premier blockchain conference taking place December 9-11 at ARIA Resort & Casino, Bellagio Resort & Casino, Park MGM Las Vegas, NoMad Hotel Las Vegas, and MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of speakers and exclusive guests including CEOs, founders, visionary leaders, economic advisors, venture capitalists, and strategists. Over 500 attendees will experience immersive events that include keynote addresses, panel discussions, breakout sessions, case studies, demos, special invite-only dinners, and after-parties.
- Dan Morehead, CEO & Co-Chief Investment Officer, Pantera
- Caitlin Long, Founder & CIO, Avanti Financial Group
- Piers Kicks, Gaming at Delphi Digital & Investment Team at BITKRAFT
- Najah Roberts, Chief Visionary Officer & Founder, Crypto Blockchain Plug
- Mark Yusko, Founder, CEO & CIO, Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Dr. Pippa Malmgren, Former Economic Advisor to President George W. Bush & Partner at Monaco Foundry
- Micah Johnson, Artist & Creator
- Denise Shull, Performance & Strategy Advisor, ReThink Group
- Raoul Pal, Co-Founder & CEO, Real Vision
- Andrew Rosener, CEO, MediaOptions Inc.
- Kevin Kelly, Co-Founder, Delphi Digital
- Dr. Gio Valiante, Former Head Performance Coach, Point 72
- Jason Buck, CIO, Mutiny Fund
- Matt Milson, Director, Qantex Capital Management
- Brian Estes, CEO & CIO, Off the Chain Capital
- Bill Tai, Venture Capitalist
Additionally, thousands of attendees will receive online access to much more than just a livestream. The Takeover will provide a tailor-made online community a series of virtual-only sessions, post-event access layered with augmented reality, along with special access to partners, and much more.