TechX Technologies Inc. (“TechX” or the “Company”) (CSE: TECX) (OTC: TECXF) (FRA: C0B1), a company focused in emerging technologies across growth sectors including: crypto, blockchain, AI and cloud technologies, is pleased to announce that it has signed a Definitive Agreement (the “Definitive Agreement“) to acquire 100% of the Cryptobuddy.ai predictive cryptocurrency trading signals platform, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Bull Market Media Inc., in consideration of the issuance of 5,341,880 common shares in the capital of the Company (the “Shares“) at a deemed value of $0.936 per Share for total aggregate consideration of $5,000,000. The Shares shall be subject to a hold period of four months and one day from issuance.
CryptoBuddy is a crypto trading signals platform that allows traders to safely navigate cryptocurrency market conditions and cut through the market noise with artificial intelligence (“AI”) generated future price forecasts and trading signals.
CryptoBuddy Key Features:
- Leverages big data to find machine-recognizable patterns that are impossible for humans to identify
- Easy-to-navigate dashboard that simplifies complex data and presents it in a user friendly and easy to understand way
- Predictive analytics – Different charts and graphics for easy visualization on trends, current price, historical price, and forecasts
- 70-77% prediction rate accuracy
- AI system ingests over 1 billion data points daily and analyzes over 1,000 features
- Subscription model creates recurring revenue stream
- Coins monitored – Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin and Ripple
Following the acquisition, the Cryptobuddy platform will rebrand and operate under the name “Alt Signals” (altsignals.com). This rebranding strategy reflects the evolution of the Company and its vision of the future.
“We are beyond excited about acquiring the CryptoBuddy platform, an AI crypto trading platform that provides the most comprehensive AI-generated price forecasts and trade signals to retail investors,” said TechX CEO, Peter Green. “Retail investors are continuing to flock to bitcoin trading, meaning that secure, easy-to-navigate solutions with predictive, accurate analytics and predictions are essential. CryptoBuddy not only has the potential to provide crypto traders around the world with a competitive edge, it’s subscription model brings in a recurring revenue stream that will increase along with the market’s appetite for crypto.”
The Company also announces that it has engaged Lytham Partners, LLC (“Lytham”) for a month-to-month Investor Relations contract in connection with the Company’s ongoing effort to increase awareness. Lytham will provide outreach services to inform investors about developments in the Company’s business and affairs. Under the terms of this agreement, Lytham will receive $6500 USD / month.