The global baby diapers market size is expected to reach USD 121.15 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing awareness among new and working parents regarding the use of diapers to maintain hygiene and avoid skin rashes is expected to drive the demand for baby diapers made from comfortable and protective materials. A number of consumers are also inclined towards products that have no chemical or synthetic materials. An increase in the number of working mothers has led to a rise in disposable income primarily in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- Asia Pacific is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2023 to 2030 owing to improving standards of living and increasing awareness regarding child health & hygiene.
- Moreover, constant technological advancements in this region are likely to propel regional expansion.
- The non-disposable product segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing environmental concerns.
- The offline distribution channel segment is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Instant availability and physical verification of products are the two major factors propelling the segment’s growth. Services, such as consumer assistance and guidance, also encourage consumers to buy products from offline stores.
- Conventional baby diapers are expected to maintain dominance over the forecast period due to increased demand for baby diapers from the growing parent population across the globe.
Read full market research report for more latest industry Insights, “Baby Diapers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Disposable, Non-disposable), By Type (Organic, Conventional), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Baby Diapers Market Growth & Trends
Thus, the growing participation of women in the workforce has been widening the growth opportunity for the industry. The disposable diapers product segment held the largest share in 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The demand for disposable diapers is particularly high among working parents as these products help save a lot of time and effort. The offline distribution channel segment accounted for the majority of the industry share in 2022 and will expand further at a steady CAGR from 2023 to 2030. Offline stores, such as hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, and pharmacy stores, are among the major product distributors.
These stores make a significant contribution to the overall sales in this industry. Some of these stores, such as Walmart, offer delivery services to expand their consumer bases. The organic baby diaper product segment is estimated to register the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. The growing demand for paraben-free, chemical-free baby diapers that are made from natural or ethically sourced materials is anticipated to fuel the growth of this segment. Furthermore, the increased focus of key manufacturers in the development of organic products will increase the penetration of organic products. The industry is consolidated with the presence of a large number of international players and a few regional players.
Baby Diapers Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global baby diapers market on the basis of product, distribution channel, type, and region
Baby Diapers Market – Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Non-Disposable Diapers
- Disposable Diapers
Baby Diapers Market – Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
Baby Diapers Market – Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
Baby Diapers Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Baby Diapers Market
- The Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Kimberly Clark Worldwide
- Hengan International Group Company Ltd.
- Unicharm Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc.
- First Quality Enterprises
- Ontex Group
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- The Honest Company, Inc.
- Essity AB
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Diaper Rash Cream Market – The global diaper rash cream market size is expected to reach USD 2.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period. Increasing focus on health and hygiene of infants is expected to be a key factor boosting the industry growth. Moreover, increasing prevalence of skin related problems in infants and toddlers is expected to promote the industry growth.
- Baby Toiletries Market – The global baby toiletries market size is expected to reach USD 9.02 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing participation of the women in the globe workforce is one of the key factors driving the market. Working women have become extremely conscious while selecting products for their babies and are among the prominent buyers of baby toiletries. Moreover, increasing job opportunities have enabled women to purchase popular baby care product brands of trustworthy quality irrespective of their price.
- Baby Powder Market – The global baby powder market size is expected to reach USD 1.69 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Asian countries are witnessing stable demand for baby care products. Countries, such as India, Cambodia, and Malaysia have high birth rates. Also, a rise in the number of pregnancies during the lockdown has increased the demand for baby care products in the region.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Beauty & Personal Care Industry Research Reports.