GoldenRace has presented its brand-new lottery game Rainbow Colours 49.
Rainbow Colours 49 is an engaging and vivid game based on randomly drawing 6 balls from a pool of 49. The balls are numbered from 1 to 49 and have four different colours. There are 16 green balls, 16 red balls, 16 blue balls and 1 black ball.
It is possible to bet on the numbers as well as on the colours, making this game highly entertaining due to the huge amount of betting markets. Since the paytable has been customised to offer attractive and competitive prizes, players are able to win up to x500,000.
Operators can configure the game duration and other aspects in the back office. For Retail, the minimum configuration of the game’s length will be set by default to 2 minutes, and the maximum will be 6 minutes.
Rainbow Colours 49 is the newest addition to GoldenRace’s portfolio of successful number games, such as Spin2Win, Keno and Perfect 6.
Main betting opportunities
Players will be able to bet on numbers from 1 to 49 and/or on the following colours: Red, Green, Blue and Black.
This is the wide pool of attractive betting markets that will have customers engaged with the newest GoldenRace’s virtual game:
- Numbers: The player picks 1 to 4 numbers. The bet wins if the chosen numbers are among the six balls drawn, in any order.
- Rainbow: The player selects 6 to 10 or 15 numbers. The selection is a winner if 3 or more of the selected numbers are within the 6 balls drawn. The more balls that match the 6 balls drawn, the higher the prize won.
- No Draw: The player selects 1 to 6 numbers. The selection wins if the selected numbers are not within the 6 drawn balls.
- Winning Colour: The player picks a colour between red, green and blue. The bet is winning if there are more balls of the chosen colour among the six drawn balls. There is also the possibility of a betting draw. The bet wins if no colour has been drawn more than the others.
- Total Colour: The possible selections available for this market for red, green and blue are 0, 2 or more, 3 or more, 4 or more, 5 or more, or 6. The bet is won if the selected balls of the selected colour are drawn.
- First Ball Colour: The player picks one to four colours. The bet wins if the first selected balls drawn exactly match the colours selected. Black ball included.