The global bio-polyamide (PA-6) market size is expected to reach US$ 208.3 Mn by the end of 2022. Increasing usage of PA-6 in the automotive industry due to its fracture toughness, compressive strength, and robust mechanical hardness is set to augment the market.
As per the report, demand for bio-polyamide is anticipated to be valued at US$ 800.7 Mn in 2032 and exhibit growth at a CAGR of 14.5% in the forecast period (2022-2032). Increasing concerns regarding sustainability and rising shift of consumers towards eco-friendly materials are likely to drive the growth in the market.
Moreover, rapid expansion of the electrical and electronics industry across the globe is likely to propel the growth in the market. High disposable income of consumers and growing awareness about the usage of bio-polyamides in low voltage applications are projected to aid growth.
For more Insights into the Market, Get a Sample of this Report!
Apart from that, rising government initiatives to encourage companies to use sustainable products are set to push sales of premium-quality bio-polyamide in future years. Ongoing expansion of the textile industry with the rising demand in emerging economies is another crucial factor that is anticipated to augur well for the market.
Besides, growing need for lightweight automotive components is a major factor that is expected to augment the market. In addition to that, increasing demand for electric vehicles globally is anticipated to bolster the need for a robust charging infrastructure, which would aid growth.
Further, rising awareness about energy conservation in developing countries is projected to accelerate growth. Surging acceptance of bio-based fibers of numerous high-performance applications in electronics, marine, and automotive industries is another vital factor that is likely to spur growth.
- The U.S. bio-polyamide market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 15% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- In Asia Pacific, China bio-polyamide market is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity by reaching US$ 128.8 Mn in 2032.
- Based on product, sales in the PA-6 category are anticipated to account for about 48.1% of the global bio-polyamide market share.
- In terms of end use, the textile segment is projected to record considerable growth by rising at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period.
- By region, Europe bio-polyamide market is set to generate an astonishing share of 24.4% from 2022 to 2032.
- Increasing use of bio-polyamide in applications, such as powder coatings, pneumatic air brake tubing, and flexible oil & gas pipes is likely to aid growth.
- Rising adoption of bio-polyamide in manufacturing processes requiring high temperature, especially in the consumer goods sector is set to boost growth.
- Easy availability of substitute products, such as Polycaprolactone (PCL), glass, plastic additives, and PHA polyesters may obstruct growth.
- Strict government norms controlling the usage of certain chemicals in end-use industries may hamper growth.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7364
Key bio-polyamide manufacturers are increasingly focusing on expanding their distribution networks in emerging economies. Hence, they are investing huge sums in the expansion of their manufacturing capacities.
Meanwhile, a few other key players are aiming to enhance their existing portfolios by introducing cutting-edge products in the market through mergers & acquisitions, as well as partnerships.
- In November 2021, Arkema, a specialty chemicals company based in France, announced the construction of its new polyamide 11 powders plant in China. The construction of the plant is expected to be complete in the first quarter of 2023. The company aims to meet the high demand for advanced bio-circular materials with the new plant in Asia.
- In June 2021, Solvay, a multinational chemical company headquartered in Belgium, introduced its first partially bio-based polyamide textile yarn named Bio Amni. It is manufactured at the company’s textile industrial unit situated in Brazil.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Asahi Kasei
- Domo Chemicals
- Evonik Industries
More Valuable Insights on Bio-Polyamide Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed study on global bio-polyamide market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. This study also highlights key drivers promoting the sales of bio-polyamide through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Specialty Polyamides
By End Use:
- Films & Coatings
- Electrical & Electronics
- Other End Uses
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Interested to Procure The Data? Inquire here
Key Questions Covered in the Bio-Polyamide Market Report
- What is the projected value of the bio-polyamide market in 2022?
- At what rate will the global bio-polyamide market grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth in the bio-polyamide market?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global bio-polyamide market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the factors driving the bio-polyamide market during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the bio-polyamide market during the forecast period?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemicals & Materials Domain
Polyamide 11 & 12 Market: Ability of polyamide 11 and 12 to provide rapid prototyping in 3D printing is one of the major factors that would propel the market. Besides, excellent resistance to chemicals and heat is anticipated to push sales of polyamide 11 and 12 in the forthcoming years.
Antimicrobial Polyamide Textiles Market: Urgent need to prevent hospital acquired infections across the globe is projected to drive the demand for antimicrobial polyamide textiles in future. In addition to that, implementation of stringent norms by governments of various countries to reduce the risk of infections is expected to fuel growth.
Bio-Based Acetic Acid Market: As per Fact.MR, the global bio-based acetic acid market is expected to grow 1.6X from 2021 to 2031 at a CAGR of 5%. This growth is attributable to the increasing demand for environmentally friendly construction materials, such as bio-based polymeric binders worldwide.
Fumaric Acid Market: Growth in the fumaric acid market is attributed to the expansion of food & beverage industry. As per Fact.MR, over 25% of fumaric acid sales are concentrated in food & beverage industry. Use of fumaric acid in food processing and other industries such as pharmaceuticals and rubber will drive the market over the forthcoming decade.
Oleochemicals Market: Application of oleochemicals across a range of industries such as cosmetics, food & beverage, and pharmaceuticals is the key factor facilitating the growth in the market. This chemical is extensively used as emulsifiers in food products such as cakes, pastries, and others, boosting the demand in the market.
Ethoxylates Market: The demand for ethoxylates as intermediates during the manufacturing of detergents, paints, and cosmetics is surging. Ethoxylates are primarily used in industrial applications attributing its high water solubility and low aquatic toxicity. This is one of the key factor driving the growth in the ethoxylates market.
Polyamide in E-Mobility Market: The report on polyamide in e-mobility market provides detailed information about growth prospects of the polyamide in e-mobility market, which includes detailed information about the micro and macroeconomic factors triggering or hampering demand for polyamide in e-mobility market.
Polyamines Market Insights: The global polyamines market is fairly consolidated in nature. Kemira Oyj, SNF Floegler and BASF S.E are among the Tier 1 players. Together, they are anticipated to account for more than 85% of the global market share in 2020
Antimicrobial Polyamide Textiles Market: Sales of antimicrobial fabric from medical and home applications left with providing exclusive thrust even over the next coming decade. The market is anticipated to showcase its growth at a solid CAGR of 6.5% over the assessment.