Mech-Mind Robotics (“Mech-Mind”), fast-growing Chinese AI startup, announces the launch of its new-gen Mech-Eye Nano Industrial 3D Camera. Featuring small size with high-quality 3D imaging, Mech-Eye Nano is well suited for precision-required applications and on-arm mounting in pick-and-place robotics.
When precision is the most important factor for industrial applications, Mech-Eye Nano is the ideal choice. Equipped with fast structured light, this palm-sized camera can generate complete, detailed, and accurate point cloud with native and perfectly aligned color for a wide variety of objects, including tiny, shiny, reflective, and colored objects, with depth accuracy optimized to 0.05 mm at 0.3-0.4 m.
In addition, featuring small size with lightweight housing, Mech-Eye Nano is well suited for on-arm mounting in pick-and-place robotics. When it comes to typical applications in space-saving environment, Mech-Eye Nano unleashes the potential of on-arm mounting in demanding applications, including assembly, screw driving, high-precision picking, and inspection.
Besides, Mech-Eye Nano’s notable features include:
- Fast acquisition and 3D imaging processing. This enables Mech-Eye Nano to meet a wide range of typical industrial applications and results in higher depth resolution when precision and speed are required.
- Industrial suitability with IP65. Encased in a compact aluminum housing body, Mech-Eye Nano is protected against dirt, dust, splash water or cleaning agents, obtaining CE, FCC, VCCI, and RoHS certifications.
- Complete suite for simple use. With a multi-language SDK for popular platforms, end-users can integrate Mech-Vision graphical vision software and Mech-Viz intelligent robot programming environment to develop customized applications.
- Cost efficiency. Mech-Eye Nano is competitive in terms of pricing. Moreover, it helps customers boost efficiency and productivity in typical industrial applications.
Mech-Mind’s full industrial 3D cameras line also includes:
- Mech-Eye Laser: Equipped with fast structured light, Mech-Eye Laser boasts ambient light resistance, significantly reducing shading facility requirements even under sunlight exceeds 10000 lux.
- Mech-Eye Pro Enhanced: Featuring high-quality imaging of a broad range of objects, Mech-Eye Pro Enhanced expands the boundary of pick-and-place applications
- Mech-Eye Deep: Featuring a large field of view and extra depth accuracy, Mech-Eye Deep can well recognize tightly-packed wrinkled sacks of different sizes.
Since 2016, Mech-Eye 3D industrial cameras have been deployed in over 1000 applications across wide-ranging industries, including manufacturing, steel, food, logistics, finance, and healthcare worldwide.
Mech-Mind has developed a full R&D infrastructure and product portfolio including 3D cameras, machine vision algorithms and software, and intelligent robot programming .
“Mech-Mind specializes in enabling manufacturing by utilizing the best practice of AI and human-robotics interaction”, says Tianlan Shao, Founder & CEO of Mech-Mind, “The new generation of Mech-Eye Nano enhances our offering of accuracy applications in space-saving environment. ”
“Driven by the philosophy to empower partners and integrators with competitive products and comprehensive service, we will leverage R&D and engineering strength to pioneer the next frontier of manufacturing. ”