Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Smart Poles Market by Type of Hardware (Lighting Lamp, Pole Bracket and Pole Body, Communication Device, Controller, Others), by Products (Hardware, Software, Services), by Installation (New Installation, Retrofit), by Application (Highways and Roadways, Public Places, Railways and Harbors): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031“According to the report, the global smart poles industry was valued at $7.1 billion in 2021 and is estimated to generate $35.9 billion by 2031, witnessing a CAGR of 17.9% from 2022 to 2031. The report offers a detailed analysis of changing market trends, top segments, key investment pockets, value chain, regional landscape, and competitive scenario.
Request PDF Brochure: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8824
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
The rise in the need for a well-established and resilient infrastructure for proper traffic management, an increase in the use of connected devices and cutting-edge technologies, the ability of smart poles to lessen collisions and traffic congestion, and the rising demand for energy-efficient lighting propel the smart poles market. However, privacy concerns and the high cost of installation and maintenance associated with smart poles are likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period. On the other hand, an increase in smart city initiatives will present new growth opportunities for the global market in the coming years.
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic caused several issues in the smart pole market. The shutdown of businesses, supply chain disruptions, the closing of manufacturing facilities, and a global economic recession ultimately reduced the need for smart poles.
- For instance, many construction projects were delayed or cancelled due to a lack of workforce and availability of raw materials.
- However, the market has gained momentum with the easing of restrictions and the pandemic situation improving.
The Lighting Lamp Segment to Dominate the Market during the Forecast Period
Based on type of hardware, the lighting lamp segment contributed to the largest share of more than one-third of the global smart poles market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. This is owing to the growing need for smart city infrastructure and energy-efficient and environmentally friendly lighting solutions. The communication device segment, on the other hand, is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 18.4% from 2022 to 2031. The operations of a smart pole may be observed and remotely managed through various communication devices.
The Hardware Segment to Maintain its Leadership During the Forecast Period
Based on products, the hardware segment grabbed the highest share of nearly half of the overall smart poles market in 2021 and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Many smart poles are equipped with hardware such as air quality sensors to track rising pollution levels. In addition, the CCTV cameras can also be attached to smart poles. However, the software segment is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 18.4% from 2022 to 2031. Real-time data from smart poles software can enhance parking and traffic management, resulting in less traffic and pollution.
Buy This Report (280 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures) @ https://bit.ly/3LphLXO
The Highways and Roadways Segment to Maintain A Progressive Growth during the Forecast Period
Based on application, the highways and roadways segment grabbed the highest share of nearly half of the overall smart poles market in 2021 and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. One of the key drivers projected to fuel the segment’s growth is the rise in the number of smart roads being constructed globally. However, the public places segment is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 18.4% from 2022 to 2031. Smart poles can help wireless operators rapidly and easily densify their network coverage and enhance capacity in congested public spaces.
North America to Achieve the Largest Revenue by 2031
Based on region, the market in North America was the largest in 2021, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global smart poles market and is likely to maintain its dominance during the forecast timeframe. This is owing to the demand for smart city solutions, increased urbanization, and rising investments in clean energy and smart grid technology in the region. However, the market in LAMEA is likely to show the fastest CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period. This is because many countries in this region are focusing on the enhancement of their existing lighting infrastructure by implementing energy-efficient lighting systems.
Leading Market Players
- Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V.
- GE Lighting Co. Ltd.
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Cree, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Sunna Design
- Mobile Pro Systems
- Goldspar Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Virtual Extension Ltd.
The report analyzes these key players of the global smart poles market. These players have adopted various strategies such as expansion, new product launches, partnerships, and others to increase their market penetration and strengthen their position in the industry. The report is helpful in determining the business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and developments by every market player.
Want to Access the Statistical Data and Graphs, Key Players’ Strategies: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/smart-poles-market/purchase-options
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the smart poles market analysis and smart poles market outlook from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing market opportunity.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global smart poles market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Smart Poles Market Key Segments:
Type of Hardware
- Lighting Lamp
- Pole Bracket and Pole Body
- Communication Device
- New Installation
- Highways and Roadways
- Public Places
- Railways and Harbors
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, Africa)
Buy this Research Report @ https://bit.ly/42f30g9
Trending Reports in Semiconductor Industry (Book Now with 10% Discount):
Intelligent Lighting Controls Market Trends, Analytics and Statistics
Europe and Middle East Industrial & Commercial LED Lighting Market Manufacturer, Report to 2031
Planar Lightwave Circuit Splitter Market Size, Share | Industry Trends
Electroluminscent Display Market Insight and Trends 2031