Rockwell Automation Inc., the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and digital transformation, will showcase its cutting-edge technology and solutions at SPS 2023, taking place from 14–16 November in Nuremberg, Germany.
Rockwell will showcase its comprehensive portfolio of intelligent devices and software solutions for the manufacturing industry, including highlights such as:
- The cloud-based FactoryTalk® Design Studio software for system design
- The open, scalable, FactoryTalk® Optix HMI visualization platform
- The FactoryTalk® Edge Manager for intelligent management of industrial edge devices and apps
- An OTTO Motors robot model, illustrating how autonomous mobile robots allow the next level of lean manufacturing by autonomously connecting work cells and moving material across facilities
- The ArmorKinetix Distributed Servo Drives, Rockwell’s modular, expandable solution for motion control needs
- The ArmorBlock 5000 I/O, including the Bulletin 5032 IO-Link
- The Stratix® 5200 fully managed switch
Visitors can see a wide variety of other Rockwell solutions, including its Plex MES, augmented reality and artificial intelligence technologies, as well as security solutions.
“As part of Rockwell’s broad offering, all these solutions help companies best achieve and accelerate their digital transformation, achieve better business outcomes and enable other benefits, including increasing productivity, empowering people, boosting sustainability and building resilience,” said Uwe Keiter, OEM director and managing director Germany, Rockwell Automation.
This year, the Rockwell Automation stand is in Hall 3C, Booth 320. Rockwell’s new location allows closer proximity to several partners, including 13 that will be co-located in its booth showing complementary technologies such as wireless networks and communication, robotics, motion and cybersecurity.
Jan Van Den Bossche, EMEA regional vice president, technology and domain expertise, Rockwell Automation, said: “The key lies in combining data, technology and domain expertise – from the design phase through seamless operations down to predictive maintenance and sophisticated lifecycle services. With design, operations and maintenance solutions we support machine builders and end customers in the various industries in manufacturing more efficiently and smartly. While the main goal is to raise productivity of our customers, benefits clearly include a more sustainable and resource-friendly, more flexible and safer production of goods.”