Reading Time: 2 minutes
- Team Vitality welcomed a whole host of new talent across its esports titles cementing its commitment to fielding players across the best and most competitive games.
- Entered the Teamfight Tactics competitive scene with the signing of rising star Fabian “Salvyyy” Reichmann
- Team Vitality’s CS:GO team continued to build its legacy with an expansion into a six-man competing roster with the signings of rookie prodigies Kévin “misutaaa” Rabier and Nabil “Nivera” Benrlitom. After fully implementing the strategic change they became the first team to win a major tournament, IEM Beijing, leveraging a six-man roster. The CS:GO team also reached its first Number One HLTV Ranking
- CS:GO superstar ZywOo resigned a groundbreaking 5 year contract extension with Team Vitality and was crowned back-to-back HTLV Player of The Year
- Team Vitality took part in the VALORANT Ignition Series which saw them host the Vitality European Open. The tournament attracted some of the most promising players and teams from across the continent
- Team Vitality expanded its commitment to Fortnite with the singing of three new players; Karim “Airwaks” Benghalia, Nicolas “Nikof” Frejavise, and Klaus “Stompy” Konstanzer
- Renault Vitality fielded a strong performance in Rocket League with first place at the Spring Series Europe
- Renault Vitality placed 3rd in the F1 Esports Series
- Team Vitality welcomed two-time invitational winner Fabian ‘Fabian’ Hällsten to its Rainbow Six Siege roster
- Team Vitality continued to activate its partnerships with its ambassadors Kevin “Brawks” Georges and Corentin “Gotaga” Houssein. They also announced the signing of Little Big Whale to its content creator team.
- Team Vitality, alongside adidas were awarded the Sponsorship Leaders In Sport Award recognising the strength of the partnership and its ability to go beyond the esports industry
- Team Vitality introduced a wave of six new partners including RhinoShield, Newzoo, SAP, Philips, New Era Cap and Corsair
- Further strengthened their partnership with adidas, Team Vitality launched the Alternate adidas VIIctory Jersey, a unique white take on its iconic jersey in celebration of the organisation’s seventh birthday. Team Vitality and adidas also worked on unique home fitness coaching content throughout the pandemic to provide at home workout tips for its community.
- Team Vitality also partnered with Instagram star Bee Influencer to double down on its commitment to the protection of bees as part of #BeesForHumanity
- Team Vitality and Renault also officially unveiled the Renault V.Performance facility located in the heart of the Stade de France. As the official residence of Team Vitality and Renault Vitality teams, the V.Performance is the ultimate training ground for in-game performance as well as physical and mental wellbeing.