Alpine Esports is pleased to present the Alpine Esports Endurance Cup, a premier competition designed to empower grassroots sim racers to showcase their talents. This competition is the newest exciting addition to Alpine Esports’ racing series program alongside the popular Alpine Esports Series. Providing a unique opportunity for emerging talents, competitors will vie for a spot on the virtual podium by piloting Alpine LMP2 cars across four challenging circuits.
This new championship will see drivers work within teams to manage their tyres and adapt their fuel strategies to make it over the finish line before their rivals. This initiative aims to foster the growth of the esports and sim racing ecosystem.
● Competitors: The Alpine Endurance Cup is set to host 50 drivers and 25 teams, all competing on the iRacing platform.
● Open server qualifying: Aspiring racers will have the chance to qualify on an open server, ensuring a level playing field for all competitors. Qualification occurs in two stages: first, a week-long process before the race, to secure one of the 50 open spots. The quickest top 50 qualify. Second, a 2-lap qualification session just before the race to determine the grid.
● The winning team will receive an exclusive, all expenses paid, experience for the 2024 WEC Round “6hrs of Spa”, including passes for the race and immersion with the Alpine Endurance Team
The Alpine Esports Endurance Cup promises fans an immersive viewing experience, as the competition will be broadcast live on Alpine Esports’ official Twitch and YouTube channels.
● Round 1: 4 hours of Magny-Cours – October 14th, 10:30 AM CEST
● Round 2: 4 hours of Road America – October 28th, 10:30 AM CEST
● Round 3: 4 hours of Sebring – December 2nd, 10:30 AM CET
● Round 4: 12 hours of Fuji – January 6th, 10:30 AM CET
Alpine Esports continues to push the boundaries of virtual motorsports, providing an authentic and thrilling experience for participants and spectators alike. With the inclusion of this new Endurance race, the series is set to captivate audiences and further establish itself as a leading platform for esports racing.
Stay tuned for the latest updates from Alpine Esports on Twitter, Instagram, and Twitch.