As part of Red Bull Campus Clutch, the largest global VALORANT competition for students, the Red Bull Gaming Sphere London is set to host the UK Finals on Sunday 20th November, which will see four teams battle it out for a place at the Grand Finals in Brazil. The Finals will be streamed on the Goose House, hosted by Matt ‘Twiggy’ Twigg and Vicki “Gottmoxi” Johnson.
Red Bull Campus Clutch gives student VALORANT players an opportunity to compete on a world stage, in one of the most exciting games to watch in esports. Open to all college and university students worldwide, players can represent their campus and put their skills on display, with the chance to play on the global stage.
Over 80 competing student teams from across the UK have been whittled down to just four for the LAN semi-final stage, with the final UK winner invited to compete in the World Final competition phase and compete for a grand prize of €20,000.
- Red Bull Campus Clutch is a global 5v5 VALORANT tournament, open to university students from over 50 countries.
- In the UK, over 400 players in 81 teams have battled across regional qualifying rounds to reach the UK Final, with four qualifying winners earning a place at the Red Bull Gaming Sphere in London for the LAN Finals.
- The four qualifying winners – Just Essentials, Last Dance, Birmingham Bulls and Casa Norturna – will battle in a best-of-three format at the Red Bull Gaming Sphere, in a North and South semi-final before a final showdown, with the eventual UK winner earning their spot in December’s Red Bull Campus Clutch Grand Finals in Brazil.
- Giving wiiings to student gamers across the UK, Red Bull and National Express also toured Bristol, Edinburgh and Warwick university campuses to offer students a pop-up VALORANT experience. The VALORANT shooting range test challenged students at each university to set high scores, with each winner winning two tickets to December’s Red Bull Home Ground in Manchester, including complimentary National Express travel and hotels.
- National Express is the official UK public transport partner for Red Bull Campus Clutch. As the UK’s number one coach company National Express is helping qualifying competitors travel to the UK final by offering free travel on its UK network.
- Several global partners are supporting Red Bull Campus Clutch this year, helping bring the latest and greatest hardware to competitors. Intel NUC, SteelSeries and AGON by AOC all return to the tournament. As PC Partner, Intel NUC, renowned for packing high-powered gaming rigs in small form factors, will support with their top-notch Gaming PCs. SteelSeries, the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, is the official Peripheral brand of Red Bull Campus Clutch and will equip students with award-winning gaming headsets, keyboards, and mice. And the official Monitor Partner, AGON by AOC will once again provide high-performance gaming monitors for the event